Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 1914 very interesting

Hello guys!

In my opinion a very interesting cross. There is a similarity with the Junckers crosses. But the only similarity (IMO).

Please your opinions?

WR Kirill
    Attached Files

It looks like a "JWS" to me -----

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=263599

Comment

&&&
      Attached Files

Comment

IMO could be an AWS.

Stefano

Comment

That is a very interesting cross. The core is a common one used by multiple makers and the frame does appear to be the AWS frame.

All AWS's have the same frame, but not all EKs with the AWS frame were made by AWS. Hope that makes sense. AWS obviously sold their frames or their dies to other companies (including, finally, Juncker) because it's possible to see other EKs with this frame that were not made by AWS. I have shown multiple examples in the past. I believe makers included Juncker and probably Rothe in Austria, and possibly others.
          Best regards,
          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
            That is a very interesting cross. The core is a common one used by multiple makers and the frame does appear to be the AWS frame.

All AWS's have the same frame, but not all EKs with the AWS frame were made by AWS. Hope that makes sense. AWS obviously sold their frames or their dies to other companies (including, finally, Juncker) because it's possible to see other EKs with this frame that were not made by AWS. I have shown multiple examples in the past. I believe makers included Juncker and probably Rothe in Austria, and possibly others.
            Thank you very much for your review&

WR Kirill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X