Not magnetic ЕК-1. Fake? Opinion!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not magnetic ЕК-1. Fake? Opinion!!!

Not magnetic middle that a framework not silver also is visible... Your opinion? Thanks)))

Looks fine to me

Comment

You already posted this cross for opinions and was told by two people it was good but overpriced. Why start a new thread?

Comment

Greetings Vadim. In this case my question on a material of a cross. To me did not come across earlier not magnetic 1914 EK. It is the widespread variant? Thanks))

Comment

No problem, but you could have just continued with the original thread. Non-magnetic crosses are less common and need to be treated with caution but this one is perfectly fine, this particular variant was made in 1930s.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadim K
            No problem, but you could have just continued with the original thread. Non-magnetic crosses are less common and need to be treated with caution but this one is perfectly fine, this particular variant was made in 1930s.
            Many thanks Vadim. Your information is useful to me, especially opinion on year of release of a cross. As I am interested with empire up to 1918. Hence this variant can be considered as repeated release, the direct attitude to the period of empire not having.))) I am right?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X