QUICK!! Get yourself a bargain!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QUICK!! Get yourself a bargain!!

Check this out,hurry only 4 hours left http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...289853065&rd=1 ok, what am I missing here!

If they go for this much,I think I will sell all mine!

Dave

and get for the money the same amount of EK I class

Comment

Yes exactly Christian!
      It wouldn't be so bad if the cross was a stone mint 800 marked example.......even then!!

Dave

Comment

I don't get it you look at the feedback of the people bidding, this is their first attempt bidding on medals. The only one who collects medals knew when to bag it and move on. I guess this is what sellers are looking for - the sucker.

Comment

I bet the seller is pleased! I think we should all e mail the winning bidder when the auction is over and ask if he wants anymore EK2's at the winning price

Dave

Comment

Why is the sellers fault? He starts the auction for less than a pound which seems to be a fair price. Seems that the bidders want the medal more than any of us would but so be it. Their money, not ours. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dunn
              Why is the sellers fault? He starts the auction for less than a pound which seems to be a fair price. Seems that the bidders want the medal more than any of us would but so be it. Their money, not ours. Mike
              Yes you are right,of course it isn't the sellers fault.If I were the seller I would be hunting more EK's out to put up for auction.
              What I want to know is, where are those bidders when I'm selling something on eBay
              Also why that particular EK2?Its not the greatest example and there are quite a few more Imperial EK2's on UK eBay at the moment.........each to his own I suppose!

Dave

Comment

Didn't mean to imply that it's the sellers fault. This is something we dream about, a bidding war. Been there done that on both ends. If you got to have it, you got to have it.

Comment

Wow,final price was £72!!

Dave

Comment

Some people just lose thier minds on e-bay,and the newer somene is, i think the more prone they are to get into biddin wars,they take it personally when someone out bids them, it damages their machismo so to speak. HAHAHAHA if it were ME selling the medal, no WAY i'd inform the bidder they were bidding to much. But sometimes after the bidding is over, the senses return,and people realize they have over-bid and WONT PAY

Comment

No one ever goes mad on my items

Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X