Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listing on Ebay

Hello everyone

Sammler-arsenal has another listing on Ebay which puzzles me. Do you think this cased medals has any chance to be period and original?
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi

I believe the EK1 is original. It is marked L/52 and matches to other L/52 that I have seen (and have in my collection). As it is L/ marked then period is early LDO period.

The halbmond is debatable. I think it is TR made but i'm on the fence...it's not one that I personally would add to my collection but if one came up at a ridiculously cheap price I might buy it to study.

Rich
          Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
          Decorations of Germany

Comment

Thank you Rich for your opinions, the lot is already around 400usd and 8 hrs to go, I guess I will pass this one, I did not like the simple TWM as well

Originally posted by Rich G View Post
            Hi

I believe the EK1 is original. It is marked L/52 and matches to other L/52 that I have seen (and have in my collection). As it is L/ marked then period is early LDO period.

The halbmond is debatable. I think it is TR made but i'm on the fence...it's not one that I personally would add to my collection but if one came up at a ridiculously cheap price I might buy it to study.

Rich

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X