Photo locket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo locket

Hello Everyone, My name is Danny and this is the first time I,ve been to this site.You can find me most of the time down on the firearms forum.I need some help and hope one of you can.
    I have what I beleive is a 6 pictue locket thats about the size of a US Postal stamp.I think its made of gold. Not sure on this. The pictues are of several generals and high ranking diplomats of either prewar Germany or WW1. They are cased 2 to a frame that is engraved. The whole locket is engraved, but no dates or signatures anywhere.It really took some highly skilled craftsman to do this.I,m hoping someone has seen this before or know of anyone that can assist me. Many Thanks; Danny

I,m sorry there are only 2 pages.Looking very close with a glass the medals they are wearing may be Prusian. Regards; Dan

Comment

gold photo locket

Great news! A gentleman in Berlin helped to identify one of the individuals as no other than the Great Otto Von Bismarck.
      Now if I could find out the other three I,d be in good shape.If anyone out there knows or has info on Bismarck,s staff I would send you the email with the pics. Best Regards; Danny

Comment

gold photo locket

Great news! A very nice lady professor at York University gave me the answers.

The photos are of Graf Von Moltke and the Great Kaiser Friedrich III. All these men were a great influence on Germany,s unification. Regards DB

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X