Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII document

Hello,<o></o>

I’ve just seen this EK document on ebay and as I’ve never seen one like it before, I checked it out in an Iron Cross doc. book I have.

The first picture shows the one on ebay and the second shows the one in the book.

The signatures of the “Commanding General” on both documents appear to be the same. Is this just a coincidence?

The soldier in the book is a medic Uffz. In the MGK 170, the ebay soldier is Leutnant d. Res. Müller from Inf. Regt. 142.

I was going to bid on this but now I’m not sure so any comments are appreciated.

Tony<o></o>
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ynot; 10-17-2004, 06:30 AM.

Citation from the book
    Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by Rick Research; 10-23-2004, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Cheers Rick.

Tony

Comment

I just bought one of these today.... it seems so far all i have ever seen are to units of the 29th Infantry Division.

Comment

I have yet seen some of these Ek-Docs, but they were all from Baden regiments,
            as these two (170 and 142) are, too.
            sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

113, 142, 170... all from the 29 div (so far). Would be interested to see any others.

Comment

Buuut... signed by the commander of the XIV. A.K. so maybe there are docs from other units in the Korps with these...

Comment

I do know the document for a Oberstleutnant ans commander of the
                  "Munitionskolonne" of the 14th A. K., but I don't own it and I have not picture of it ...
                  sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X