Eki 1914

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eki 1914

Hello! I would like to know opinions about his cross, unfortunately only this photos.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

A nice TR (or slightly later) imo S&L example in a late war halbetui.

Regards
      Mike
      Regards
      Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Mike, thank you very much for the answer

Comment

Hi,

could you post better pictures of the hinge? Please also one a straight from the back. It looks a lot like 57 S&L hardware.

Best regards,
          Michel

Comment

Hi Michel, thank you for your attention, but unfortunately this cross is not mine, I just find it in the internet, but to me was interesting it's period and originality, I have one late war EKI 1914 in my collection, this cross I will show and with pleasure listen opinions, maybe it will be possible to identify the maker.

Comment

A post-1945 example in my opinion. Anyway, still collectible (from what I can see).
              Best regards,
              Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

streptile, thank you for your opinion.

Comment

This is my late war cross. Maybe is possible to identify the maker? Magnetic brass center, frame size 43,5mm x 43,5mm.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Magnus; 07-15-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The cross that started this thread is a very nice example of a postwar S&L EK1 from either the very early 57er production period, or even possibly just before!
                      I would expect this to be the smaller 42mmx42mm frame size that S&L used on their earlier Imperial cored crosses from the 50's, before switching to the larger 44mmx44mm size around 1960 or just after!
                      As already said, a very collectable, and quite scarce piece, with a nice halbetui too!!!
                      -Nigel
                      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Nigel N, thank you for the information!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          This is my late war cross. Maybe is possible to identify the maker?
                          Maker is Wilhelm Deumer of Lüdenscheid. In my opinion a cross from 1940-1943 (approximate) based on the frame and hardware.
                          Best regards,
                          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            This is my late war cross. Maybe is possible to identify the maker? Magnetic brass center, frame size 43,5mm x 43,5mm.
                            If the center is truly made of brass it couldn't be brass as brass is non-magnetic

Comment

Hi Magnus,

as Trevor already said yours is a Deumer, very nice cross! You can easily spot the core differences with the thread starter, namely yours has the open 4 while the thread starter has a closed 4.

Best regards,
                              Michel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X