No announcement yet.

The Imperial Austrian Tapferkeitsmedaille - Franz Josef and Karl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enzo, once again you have put my collection to shame. Very beautiful awards. Thanks for showing.
    pseudo-expert

Comment

Thanks Elmar, not often one gets to see a unique collection as in one of a kind!

Comment

First class goldmine, Elmar.
        Congrats, Miro

Comment

Thank you for the comments about the group of Goldene Tapferkeitsmedaillen I've been able to put together in many years of collecting.

Yes, gold price grew a lot in the meanwhile, but I think I won't decide to sell my pieces to a cash-for-gold shop, at least in the next six months...

Regarding the Kiss Group, I will take pictures of it soon.

I hope this discussion would go on, with the points of view of other colleagues collectors.

All the best,

E.L.

Comment

Originally posted by Elmar Lang View Post
            Yes, gold price grew a lot in the meanwhile, but I think I won't decide to sell my pieces to a cash-for-gold shop, at least in the next six months...
            I REALLY hope so, Enzo!

I'm sure You will know, that a lot of Austrians did so in the last 50 years... Greetings from "ÖGUSSA"...

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Oh well, at least I know what to do on my next trip to Austria, paying a visit to the ÖGUSSA and take back home a few good, useful cash, in change of some old, worn-out pieces of gold...

Comment

Originally posted by Elmar Lang View Post
                Oh well, at least I know what to do on my next trip to Austria, paying a visit to the ÖGUSSA and take back home a few good, useful cash, in change of some old, worn-out pieces of gold...
                If possible, I would have done this myself!

Kind regards, Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X