photo books ive made vol.1-3 so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photo books ive made vol.1-3 so far

My attempt at a book series- GERMAN WORLD WAR ONE PHOTOS VOL.1-3 so far.. BY joe imwalle, I PRODUCED THIS BOOK WITH HELP FROM LULU just goggle the name lulu you will see there great publishing site. anyway ive amased a huge amount of photo albums from ww1 and thought it would be great to share some of the vast quality photos in these albums as a book series,this is my 3 volume's so far so its a little trial by error but i think you will like it, size is 8x11 hardcover with 22 pages and 41 b&w photos 2x color, some are full page some half page , so i tried to get the best detailed ones in larger format. , vol 4,5 are being worked on email me for details, I might even do a color one of my collection.so far ive sold a few copys on the bay. have tried to keep cost low but alas its hard to do these days.any feed back would be great. thxs joe
    Attached Files

pic

more pics
    first vol is 9x7 size with 21 pages 40+ pics
    Attached Files

Comment

I have always admired your oustanding collection and great taste, and have made some purchases from you in the past, I would like very much to see your most prized photos from WWI and at such accesible price per volumen, now I need to start saving to buy all 3 vol. all at once. Just remember when I do please don't hesitate to dedicate and sign them.
      Thank you for you dedication!
      Vellocino

Comment

thxs

Thxs Vellocino,
        save up some more as today i finished vol 4 its up on lulu, ill have my copies in hand about a week from now.
        now to get to work on vol.5
        thxs joe

Comment

Looks cool!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X