Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyffhäuser Shooting pins?

Hi,

I've just recived the silver and gold Kyffhäuser Shooting pins and have doubts on them as to their size and wreath details. They are clearly smaller than the bronze I bought from a very trusted dealer.

Any oppinions?

I also have a question on the Kyffhäuser pins in general; I've seen some in ivory white enamel with the Maltezer Cross (EK) on it - not the ones with swaztica's...wich pattern/period are these?

Cheers
    Carsten

PS: I hope I've put them in the correct forum...otherwise Moderators - feel free to move thread
    Attached Files

...and the reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

These guys soldiered on well after 1945. The postwar emblem typically had an Iron Cross at the base and sometimes had the establishment date near the top of the shield. The use of red/white/black in the shooting pins suggests something pre-1945 but either they are pretty scarce or a fantasy item because most of the bund's stuff is fairly well documented. If legit, almost certainly pre-1935.

Comment

Hi,

Thank You for Your reply VerKuilen Ager - much appreciated! I guess I never find out wether the silver and gold pins are good or bad then ...actually I thought these 1st pattern pins were quite common...but I guess not.

Cheers
        Carsten

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
        X