Case for EK1 + EK2, needs review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case for EK1 + EK2, needs review.

I'm planning to buy this case. Seller claims it's an old original presentation case for EK1 + EK2.
    Is this an original case or is it just repro? Do these cases for the both classes exist?

Thank you for helping me out.
    Attached Files

More:
    Attached Files

Comment

The black rope on the inside looks suspicious, I am also not fond of the biege material lining.

An old case that has had the interior re-worked?

Comment

Hallo Nightstalker,
        the case of both EK classes exist, but IMO all I've seen are made for jewelery like "Rothe & Neffe" with internal logo (private construction)

The material and construction are very well made, as DK medal box and we need check very well on hands, about pics honestly for me is difficoult, I tray to transmit you my sensations .
        The material on internal superior cover appear uncared, with a large fold, IMO everything should be nice and smooth.

In the position of EKII we see the imprint left by W, which should in theory remain in sight and so it should be the mark of the B-side of the cross, the three oak leaves.

Maybe this means nothing, but why is there no trace of either the cross on the top inside?

From the imprint of the same we can be deduced that the cross must be of a certain thickness ...... but he left the impression just below! ....

Personally it does not leave a great feeling, but it is a matter of personal taste.

That is my personal and humble opinion.

Regards

Gew44

Comment

I have serious doubts that this case ever held an EK.......
          pseudo-expert

Comment

I my opinion a silverware case (or similar) recently converted. Pass.
            Best regards,
            Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Thanx for the info guys, appreciate!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X