Commercial break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commercial break

I am not kind of person who enjoys a lot visiting museums but since I am now in Vienna and I wanted to go to see few certain things in "Schatzkammer" I went there.

Let's get straight to the point: 12 euros entrance fee is a bargain if you want to see astonishing nice decorations

I knew there was some things I wanted to see but there was much more extra to that. My absolute favourite were Austrian order or Golden Fleece decorations but also there is lot of other simply overwhelmingly nice stuff - any imperial decorations or other stuff collector should never miss this museum when they visit Vienna.

I have been here many times before but this was my fist time in Schatzkammer (I wonder how the hell I missed that before).

Simply: go there, it's worth the money. For imperial collector it's a crime to miss that place. Here's few samples, sorry for bad quality - if you ever have a chance, I recommend to go to see them on the premises .

Sorry for the bad quality picture due to poor light (taken with iPhone...) - this was my favourite....

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
X