Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperial Bayern pilot badges

Hi ,
    I have thees two imperial bayern pilot badges, and i have decided to to sell them.
    Is it somebody possible tell me what is responsible for thess peaces ?
    One is named , and second one has broken pin.
    All oppininos are wellcome !
    many thanks and best regards !
    Jan
    Attached Files

here are pics for the second one.....
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Gents !
      Please help ....
      Noone has oppininon or nobody knows responsible price for tham ?
      I would lke to sell tham....
      Best regards!
      Jan

Comment

First is an unmarked Pollath/Poellath observer badge with repaired catch.What is the name on reverse? The second is what is known to some collectors as a first variant of this pilot badge ,Karl Pollath again but I am not sure if that is correct as there is no evidence to supporrt this. The details have a ' casty ' appearance on these badges , not such fine detail as the regular Pollath pilot badges. The reverse details and hardware seem to be correct for this maker but having said that Pollath did tend to have various different pins/catches/hinges etc... I for one , certainly feel more comfortable with the ' second ' (for want of a better expression) badge type. As for prices.......... the repair/damage to the observer will obviously reduce the price a little but the crude scratch engraving certainly makes up for this if it is original. Prices vary according to where you find one .I would not like to price the pilot badge. Ferg 1

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X