Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ww1 Ek

Hi Guys,

Kind of new to all this. What is a fair price for a ww1 EK without ribbon. I seen one in a store window for 55 euros, is this a fair price?
    Iam Uncle Sam
    That’s who Iam
    Been hiding out
    In a rock and roll band

55 Euros sounds about right to me for an EK2 in good condition without the ribbon.

Ribbon would add 5-10 Euro to the price.

Comment

Thanks Dez! Ill probably pick it up.
      Iam Uncle Sam
      That’s who Iam
      Been hiding out
      In a rock and roll band

Comment

Hi 35-40 USD for a mint WWI Ek2 is about as high as I will go ,unless it's marked 800 on the ring. 55 euro is about 66USD Kind of high IMO.

David R.

Comment

Munster, I agree with David, 55 Euro is high, especially for Germany. I buy EK2s on Ebay.de for $30-35 all the time, I have picked up some for way less than that, you just have to have patience.

Dez, I will gladly sell you some of mine for 55 Euro...

Comment

Yeah, I agree guys. I went back to the place the other day and I made a mistake, I looked in the window again and he wanted 65 Euros! I imagine he is charging more because his shop is right in the tourist zone by the Köln cathedral. Probably sells this stuff to tourists looking to have a unique souveigner. The sad part is he really has some intersting stuff,,some campaign medaly,,some sort of Bulgarian order, and some rank stripes in Black,,iam guessing panzer heer or most likely,,not ss
            Iam Uncle Sam
            That’s who Iam
            Been hiding out
            In a rock and roll band

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X