Mini Hanseatic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini Hanseatic

Just got this chain with 4 miniatures. As you can see it has 2 similar Hanseatic crosses. I assume that this is not correct?? One of these Hanseatic has been fitted back to front so another sign that something is not quite right. What should or could be on this chain instead of one of these Hanseatic? I would be happy to make an exchange if any of you has a spare mini that would fit on this chain.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by TerryG
    Just got this chain with 4 miniatures. As you can see it has 2 similar Hanseatic crosses. I assume that this is not correct?? One of these Hanseatic has been fitted back to front so another sign that something is not quite right. What should or could be on this chain instead of one of these Hanseatic? I would be happy to make an exchange if any of you has a spare mini that would fit on this chain.
    I have seen that chain, Terry. But i donĀ“t understand it as well. Two Hamburg Hanseatic crosses are quite strange. Maybe it shall represent another Hanseatic-cross, but which one? I think, a Long-service medal or cross would fit to this combination.

best,
    Gerd

Comment

I agree with Gerd,

another Hanseatic on last position makes no sense. As war decorations they should be worn in front of the Hindenburg cross. I also assume last one should be a long service award.

Best regards

Daniel

Comment

Chain

Thanks to both. I am now hoping to find a spare mini to replace this 2nd Hanseatic. Anyone willing to part with one against my Hanseatic?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
        X