Is this medal bar possible ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this medal bar possible ?

I was wondering if this a good medal bar or if it is piece together bar Regards Chris
    Attached Files

3 long service awards on the same bar?

Never seen that

Comment

Thanks Dez, It looked weird to me also. Regards Chris

Comment

Is it just me, or does that image look like two bars photoshopped together?

Comment

Kind of difficult to say what's going on with that bar from the photo, but something is definitely not right. Personally I'd steer clear unless you can get some better images.... Nothing really rare on the bar to tempt one, and truely a bizarre combination. Eric may be right about the image(s).

If it is indeed one bar, perhaps something made up for display rather than actually for wear...which begs the questions, when, why and by whom?

Cheers,

Adam

Comment

id say thats 2 bars photoshopped together! look at the last few ribbions there well well faded but the 1st few are nice and clean! unless for the last 60 odd years one half has been covered and trhe other half has been left in the sun!!! plus its not 3 service medals its four the 3rd reich one as well!!!
            id say

Comment

I donĀ“t believe in 4 long-service medals on a medalbar, but Adams guess, that its a display-piece would make sense, as the ribbons (at least some) are extremly faded.

best,
              Gerd

Comment

i think that you will find so much long service awards on one bar - several silly thinks exist!
                but the way of mounting and the bar in totall looks really bad - like one of the bars made during cold winter days in front of the heater!
                christian

Comment

I do not believe in it.

One Prussian and one Baden war decoration, one Prussian and one Baden war aid decoration; 4 long service awards!!!
                  If this was a Badenser he would wear Baden long service awards.
                  2 long service would be out of THE RULES but o.k. but 4 is nonsense.
                  The whole mounting looks odd.

Best regards

Daniel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X