Miniature Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miniature Badges

Kind of neat, small and in great shape miniature badges... I am trying to gauge a value... What is something like this worth? I am guessing like $100??

Thank you, Scott

From left to right
    Bulgarian Commemorative Badge
    Hungarian Commemorative Badge
    Austrian Commemorative Badge
    Hindenburg Cross/Combatant
    WWI EK2

That is a nice Kettchen, although the awards are common. I would say a value of about 75.00 is right.

Comment

Thank you Vtwin! I appreciate your input. I believe you are right on. I found this link AFTER your estimate but this place is selling the same one for $150. Hence why it is NOT sold. Overpriced..

Also it appears that the way medals are arranged on the Kettchen are opposite of a medal bar.. For example Merit /Bravery badges are always on the furthest left, then the Honor Cross and Commemorative Medals to the right.

Thank you for your input!

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Rommel1933 View Post

Also it appears that the way medals are arranged on the Kettchen are opposite of a medal bar.. For example Merit /Bravery badges are always on the furthest left, then the Honor Cross and Commemorative Medals to the right.

Scott
        This is common. These chains were usually worn at an angle following the line of the left lapel. Hence, the higher (“combat”) awards were positioned higher. Same principle as "frak" bars.

Comment

Good stuff Wild Card.. thank you! Scott

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X