EspenlaubMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have the three volume set of??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have the three volume set of??

Hi Guys, I did this post in the order of battle forum and nobody answered. Collectively we have a large research source. There is a three volume set of books that list the German Cross in Gold and Silver winners and the German Honor Roll Clasp. I would like to know if there is a Helmet Buff listed as a Army Honor Roll Clasp winner. He should also be listed as a DKiG winner. I would like to know the date of his clasp being awarded. Also if you can scan and the appropriate pages for his DKiG and clasp entries I would really appreciate it. If you can't scan and can copy the pages and mail themto me I will pay for it. I recently purchased Hauptmann Buff's DKiG, Army Honor Roll clasp, EK1, Silver Assault Infantry badge, Silver wound badge and 3 ribbon bar (EK2, Russian Service Medal and 10 year party service). All of the medals were purchased from is daughter. I know someone on the Imperial forums will come through for me.
    Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

"Buff, Helmut, Hptm., II./Gren. Rgt. 479 27.9.1943".

Page 21, Die Trager Der Ehrenblattspange Des Heeres und der Waffen SS by Horst Scheibert, published by Podzun-Pallas-Verlag, 1986.

Comment

And for the DKiG:

Buff, Helmut, Hptm. d.R., 6./GR 479, 18.6.1943

(Die Träger des Deutschen Kreuzes in Gold - Das Heer -, p. 62)

Regards,

Karl

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the help.
        Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X