Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bavarian MMO for paper pusher

Hi Dudes,
    I just got this, take a look. From what I unserstand it is pretty scarce. All extra input and knowledge on this is welcome!
    Attached Files

oooooooooooooohhhhh,....open it up!
    Attached Files

Comment

one more
      Attached Files

Comment

You understood right!

In the case, no less.

Very nice!

Comment

thats a real beauty

and cased - like it have to be!!
          christian

Comment

Sal.. You should really sit down take a deep breath and calm down.. If you keep up this speed.. Who knows what will happen Oh, nice MMO by the way..
            Antti

Comment

Niiice one! Congratulations!

Best regards

Daniel

Comment

As a pre-war peacetime cross to a Sergeant (rank title for what became an Unterfeldwebel after 1920), on statute ribbon this would be quite quite rare.

On the wartime "War Merit" ribbon but WITHOUT swords, it is even WEIRDER, my man.

From what I can tell from the rolls of the ORDER calsses on war merit ribbon but without swords (much scarcere than war merit ribbon WITH swords), he was probably a War Ministry clerk or something like that back home.

Comment

Dear Sal,

Your BMVK 4. Kl. mit Krone seems to be a very nice example... very rare indeed is also the "Beamtenband", given to state servants before the outbreak of WWI. As I can see from the pictures your example is a fine original, not one which were taken the swords off.

It seems that such Beamten BMK are quite desirable in Germany... At the last Hermann Historica's auction they sold the here below pictured medal bar with a BMVK 2. Kl. ohne Kr. und X for mere Eur 1'350.-!!!!! (plus 20% commission and handling/shipping fee). The starting price was "only" Eur 150.-... I tried to get it, but I can't and will not compete with such "fantasy" prices, although the first cross itself is exceedingly rare.

Ciao,

Claudio
                  Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X