Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toodle-pip!

Comment

I'm just wondering why Tony and Kaiser haven't joined the fun yet.. We will just have to keep partying alone untill they show up..
      Antti

Comment

You know how wiener dogs get when they've maxed out their limit!

Hope all and sundry have recovered up there from the Birthday Festivations!

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! Probably they are now at a party with H. with the Pickelhaube, but later may join this party here
          The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Dear Tony,

BUON COMPLEANNO!!! ... and many many pickelhauben more in your future...

Ciao,

Claudio

Comment

S dnem rojdeniya, Tony!!! (From Russia)

Alex Ponomarev

Comment

Originally posted by Theodor
                Happy Birthday!!! Probably they are now at a party with H. with the Pickelhaube, but later may join this party here
                If Tony's partying with Heather, he may be awhile...I'm sure they're going thru ALL the haubes, looking for one that fits "just right"
                Roy

Comment

Wow! I found an internet cafe here in Kassel to ask my sister in-law back in Halifax how Kaiser and Nina are, and used the extra time to check in the forum and see whats going on. Had to drop off the tubes in Halfax although I would love to have them here, especially as tomorrow we are going to visit the grave of Kaiser Wilhelms favorite Dachshund Erdmann here in Kassel at Scloss Wilhelmshohe. It was a full ceremony apparently, and there is a marble grave stone for Erdmann. Thanks very much for the kind saluations. As mentioned, my long-suffering wife and I are in Deutschland for three weeks and after Kassel its off to Berlin to go to that book store Glenn mentioned in a thread a bit back. Thanks to all, I will raise a glass in thanks to all. Tony (German keyboards are competely different!)

Comment

Happy Birthday!

A rare photograph from the archives showing one of Tony and Kaiser's previous birthday parties. The evening ended on a low note when the Brazillian strip-a-gram booked by Oberleutnant von Genschler turned out to be a man....

Hope you had a great day, all the very best

Paul.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey, Tony!

Kaiser PM'd me, he's holding down the fort, but thinking of having a yard sale!

You'd better get home quick!!!

Comment

Eric, be cool, the Kaiser will trade anything for a few kibbles.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X