Wound Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wound Badges

Hello Every One, I have had these 2 WWI wound badges setting on my desk for a few years. I am trying to clean it off. Can any one help me authenticate them. To all that respond Many Thanks.
    Regards, Jack
    Attached Files

2 wound badges

Hello Every One, I have had these 2 WWI wound badges setting on my desk for a few years. I am trying to clean it off. Can any one help me authenticate them. To all that respond Many Thanks.
    Regards, Jack
    Attached Files

Comment

Both look good to me

Comment

The first is a nice silver DRGM and the second is a nice black. Is the black magnetic?
        pseudo-expert

Comment

Wound Badges

Hello, And thanks for the responses, they are both magnetic. I should of added that in my first post. Now I have been in this hobby for a long time, and I am sure I have forgotten it, but remind me, what is DRGM, I seem to remember it being a patent thing ? But I might be wrong, I started to say I do not see any markings, I need bi-focals bad. I looked at my picture (not the medal) and it is on the bent over hook, I had never seen a hook assembly that was this simple and I always thought it was a reproduction and both of these were questionable or they would not of sat on my desk for years.
          Thanks, Jack

Comment

Originally posted by dolchmann07 View Post
            what is DRGM, I seem to remember it being a patent thing ? Thanks, Jack
            D.R.P. Deutsches Reichspatent or Reichspatentgesetz (German Imperial Patent)
            D.R.G.M. Deutsches Reichsgebrauchsmuster (Official German States registered 1891-1949 3yr copyright.) Finished 1952.
            D.R.G.M. Gebrauchsmusterschutz (D.R.G.M. with product #, copyright and use.)
            D.B.G.M. Deutsches Bundesgebrauchsmuster (post 1952.)

I think!

Eric

Comment

I like everything about your 2nd class. I also have one DRGM.
              Your's has great detail, and except for the wear on the helmet (which is usually on all WB's) the silver finish is still very super. John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X