Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Decorations on a Medal bar, please help

Hi everybody

I got this Medal bar , but two decorations missing. Wich decorations are missing? Thanks for your help!
    Attached Files

Nice bar. From the left it should be: Bavaria Military Merit Cross 3rd Class, Wuerttemberg Military Merit Medal and then a III Reich War Merit Cross. Your medal in the middle is the Honor Legion Medal, and doesn't belong. It's an interesting bar in that there are two bravery awards, but no EK2.

Comment

On second thought, the last ribbon must be for the Kyffhaeuser medal, although usually the edges are narrower on the ribbon. Since there is no Hindenburg cross on this bar, that would preclude any III Reich awards.

Comment

Yes, the last one is Kyffhauser, not KVK2. Nice bar and not hard to restore into it's full glory.

Comment

Many thanks for you replies! What must I spend for the bavarian and the württember decorations?

Comment

Originally posted by Valentino View Post
            Many thanks for you replies! What must I spend for the bavarian and the württember decorations?
            Fortunately these are not expensive - you can get them without ribbons (you don't need them) for 20-30 € a piece. And kyffhauser is even cheaper, like 10 €.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X