What was the D.N.S.B.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the D.N.S.B.?

I'm a new member & this is my first post. I hope I'm putting this in the right Forum. Attached is a photograph I bought at a garage sale back in the 60's. Can anyone tell me what the D.N.S.B. was & an approximate date for this photo? Thanks.

Originally posted by Gary Campbell
    I'm a new member & this is my first post. I hope I'm putting this in the right Forum. Attached is a photograph I bought at a garage sale back in the 60's. Can anyone tell me what the D.N.S.B. was & an approximate date for this photo? Thanks.
    Hello Gary.
    I am hazarding a guess here:
    D.N.S.B. I tend to think stands for : Deutsch Nationaler Soldaten Bund or German National Soldiers League . I also could associate this veterans league with the then 1920-1933 political party , the Deutsch Nationale Volks Partei or German National Peoples Party ( a party on the right without being extremist ). The photo certainly dates from the period stated above , the jackets worn seemed to be a popular piece of clothing during that period. Also the flag represents the former German National colours for Imperial armed forces with some alteration.
    But I am receptive to differing opinions , of course.
    Bernhard H.Holst

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X