Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having reviewed the listings, there are a couple of questionable Iron Crosses. "Marine" non magnetics mostly, most look like the "Latvian" fakes.

J

Comment

Hello Jesse,

Could you please specify which Iron Crosses are you referring to? There is a ref number in the title, please let me know and I will post HQ photos here to have a better look.

I play with open cards, if it is confirmed of any of my 2250 listed items, I will remove them from eBay. Unfortunately I bought Latvian copies a few years ago, I do believe these ones are not fakes but let's see what you guys think about them.

Thanks for your co-operation.

With regards

Andrew

Comment

Yes, let's start a separate thread so this reference thread can remain on track.
        pseudo-expert

Comment

This seller egon4791 is not a victim of raritetensammlerclub he is Selling their stuff now! Dont buy his stuff. He told me he has several of each badge BUT they all look the same......

Kind regards Tommy

Comment

medalermania

I bought ribbon from this eBay seller which he never sent. When I opened a case against him, he marked the amount refunded. But, there was no record on my PayPal he ever refunded any money. He doesn't answer emails, but merely take money for items never delivered. When the the false refund was marked, eBay closed the case and I didn't get anything.

His real name is William Gerrard.

Comment

barakuda21 lot of good quality repro, but they're still repro

Comment

greenwichrarities
                pseudo-expert

Comment

peter401

This incredibly arrogant "dealer" from Australia is without a doubt the rudest most abusive person I've ever dealt with.

Read his feedback comments on eBay and you'll get the idea. Avoid him at all costs.

Comment

worldmedals ( on ebay) , alias MARK PATERSON from CANADA .

Be aware, he sell FAKE rare orders and badges !!!!!
                    After I received the fake items, he doesn't anymore answering to messages and doesn't want to refund the money !!

Comment

tbdevelopment
                      pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by bolewts58 View Post
                        peter401

This incredibly arrogant "dealer" from Australia is without a doubt the rudest most abusive person I've ever dealt with.

Read his feedback comments on eBay and you'll get the idea. Avoid him at all costs.
                        Absolutely, you are totally right.

please AVOID Peter401, the very worst Ebay member I had the bad luck to meet.

Regards

Comment

bogdangapol

selling the same garbage as "The Club".

Comment

What do you think about this guys stuff? http://www.ebay.com/usr/wipisolutions4life

Comment

A load of crap.
                              pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Heran View Post
                                Absolutely, you are totally right.

please AVOID Peter401, the very worst Ebay member I had the bad luck to meet.

Regards

http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/peter401

Lol, yes he is.

A shocking man.

He and his Dealer mates grouped together (pooled money) at an auction I was at and cut everyone out of the bidding, which cost me a nice WW1 german field cap (after they switched the lot box it was in). Their snide and disgraceful comments about others were truly shocking, school yard stuff. Btw, the guy is far right wing.

Cheers.
                                Last edited by muzrub; 11-24-2014, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X