Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWI Trench Glasses

Hi Gents,
    I am posting this for a friend of mine. He would like to know something about these WWI trench glasses. I am not sure what would be the best forum for this item. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    <!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Images</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentimage --> <!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentimage --><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Another View

Here is the back side. Anyone know what something like this is worth?
    Thanks for looking.
    <!-- / message --><!-- attachments --><FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Images</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 border=0><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_attachmentimage --> <TBODY></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

Back to the top

I am moving this back to the top in the hopes that someone can provide some info on it.
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X