"Any one had problems with Central European Military Antiques"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Any one had problems with Central European Military Antiques"

..well its been four weeks now, i purchased two high quality original WW1 badges from "Central European Military Antiques" i recieved an order ..not mine though a load of junk !!!
    These Items were returned , twenty emails later, three weeks on no badges no response.
    Feeling fleeced of my money here,anyone else had problems with "CENTRAL EUROPEAN MILITARY ANTIQUES"
    If i actually get this sorted out i will inform you all..and post possitive reports ,not looking good though ....time will tell...check out his site very proffessional ,and informative.but.....
    http://belgiumcongo3.bizland.com/wwi...sbooksandmore/
    If i DO NOT get this resolved, i will be posting warnings and contacting the internet fraud site which is controlled by Interpol etc
    It may be useful to others and i will keep you posted of my findings and actions.
    If any one could drop him an "false enquiry"it would be useful to know if he repliesas then it would appear he has barred my emails and has burried his head in the sand.
    Thanks in advance
    A disgruntled collector !!
    Steve

I've never dealt with this person, nor have I heard of this site before you posted the link. However, I've just read his rant on the "Vanity Page" and I have a feeling that you'll hear more about it. It's not for me to say, but it seems to me he's targeting at least one member of this forum (someone for whom, many of us, have a lot of respect).

You might have opened the proverbial can of worms here Steve, I wish you good luck in getting your items.

Regards,
    Geoff

Comment

CENTRAL EUROPEAN MILITARY ANTIQUES"

Steve and Geoff,

although it was never my intention to bring my own long running discomfort with this particular "gentleman" onto this forum, it might be instructive to read some of the remarks on my own forum regarding the owner of that site:

http://pub80.ezboard.com/faustrohung...cID=1062.topic

He is not a particularly nice person!

Regards
      Glenn

Comment

Wow - what a nutter!

Steve, do you know any gypsies? It might be the only way to get through to this guy...

Comment

What a stories... Huh!

Jani
          - Military historian and dealer from Finland.
          - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.
          I still need EK1's L/14 Screwback and Pinback.

Comment

..I think my mony is lost and my badges as well !!!

...i even checked on forums to make sure this "dealer" was legit...couldnt find anything !! typical...one expencive mistake !!

...and yes i know Gypsies....many are very nice people with high morals ! if i ever visit his country i gaurentee i will be paying a visit. all 17 stone of me ,and 18 years full contact karate !! experience..
            ...i hope that by bringing up this individuals activity it may save someones elses money.....muggings here appears to have lost his .
            thanks to you all
            Steve

Comment

Your experience?

Hi Steve, I'm sorry to hear of you having a bad experience. I am curious... I do not see any "For Sale" pages on his website that you linked to. How did you come to buy from him and what badges did you attempt to buy?

Comment

Run Away!

Oh Steve...
                I'm afraid you've had the misfortune of running across one of the biggest nutters on the internet! My close friend is one of those specifically targeted on his site, and if you could see the e-mails he has received from this "van Lauesen" (his real name is Michael Parks Edelstein)! Basically, anyone he deals with is, in his mind, a potential member of a vast internet conspiracy, and before you know it you too could be included as a 'key player' in his rant...His disruptive behaviour and wild accusations have lead him to be banned from eBay, Epier, several internet forums, and Manions Auction (for uttering bomb threats!). I do hope you are able to get some satisfaction from him, and let's all keep an eye on his page- after this thread, we could all end up named on it!

Cheers,
                Arran.

Comment

Sources like this for so many flight badges that get posted and blasted and questioned. This is not the way to acquire genuine Imperial flight badges. If 1 out of 100 is genuine from these kinds of dealers I'd be surprised. Sources like this are the reason for all those various maker marks and abnormalities.

Comment

Another nut ripping of collectors..
                    Antti

Comment

WW1 badges x 2 Lost but not forgotten...

..the badges were or appeared correct what i saw...but then i never had the chance to handle them as i was sent a load of post war badges ,photos etc with an invoice to someone else though addressed to me !!
                      it appears financially i may have to learn from my mistake. expencive it was to !!
                      I will keep on trying to contact this gentlman....i will get even one way or an other gaurenteed.
                      Steve

Comment

Inerpol/FBI internet fraud contacted.

well initially i have lodged a complaint with interpol/FBI ,internet fraud...thats for starters .
                        all sensible sugestions gratefully recieved.....thought of the illegal ones already !!

Comment

a poem from the fraudster !!!!!!!

THis was sent by the owner of central european military antiques, van Leissen..need i say anymore !!

"Will you walk into my parlor?" said the spider to the fly;
                          "'Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you may spy.
                          The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
                          And I have many curious things to show when you are there."
                          "Oh no, no," said the little fly; "to ask me is in vain,
                          For who goes up your winding stair can ne'er come down again."
                          "I'm sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high.
                          Well you rest upon my little bed?" said the spider to the fly.
                          "There are pretty curtains drawn around; the sheets are fine and thin,
                          And if you like to rest a while, I'll snugly tuck you in!"
                          "Oh no, no," said the little fly, "for I've often heard it said,
                          They never, never wake again who sleep upon your bed!"

Said the cunning spider to the fly: "Dear friend, what can I do
                          To prove the warm affection I've always felt for you?
                          I have within my pantry good store of all that's nice;
                          I'm sure you're very welcome - will you please to take a slice?
                          "Oh no, no," said the little fly; "kind sir, that cannot be:
                          I've heard what's in your pantry, and I do not wish to see!"

"Sweet creature!" said the spider, "you're witty and you're wise;
                          How handsome are your gauzy wings; how brilliant are your eyes!
                          I have a little looking-glass upon my parlor shelf;
                          If you'd step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself."
                          "I thank you, gentle sir," she said, "for what you're pleased to say,
                          And, bidding you good morning now, I'll call another day."

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
                          For well he knew the silly fly would soon come back again:
                          So he wove a subtle web in a little corner sly,
                          And set his table ready to dine upon the fly;
                          Then came out to his door again and merrily did sing:
                          "Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with pearl and silver wing;
                          Your robes are green and purple; there's a crest upon your head;
                          Your eyes are like diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead!"

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little fly,
                          Hearing his wily, flattering words, came slowly flitting by;
                          With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer grew,
                          Thinking only of her brilliant eyes and green and purple hue,
                          Thinking only of her crested head. Poor, foolish thing! at last
                          Up jumped the cunning spider, and fiercely held her fast;
                          He dragged her up his winding stair, into the dismal den -
                          Within his little parlor - but she ne'er came out again!

And now, dear little children, who may this story read,
                          To idle, silly flattering words I pray you ne'er give heed;
                          Unto an evil counselor close heart and ear and eye,
                          And take a lesson from this tale of the spider and the fly.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ASS ON YOUR WAY OUT!!

in reply ..maybe if i am the spider my web reaches a little further than Leissen thinks..

Comment

His Latest Move

Gentlemen,

It looks like van Lauesen is moving his website to a new server. I can't help but think that this must be because too many people have lodged complaints against him.

Please have a look at the links below - one is for his 'moving sale' and the other is for the server 'iPower' he is moving to.

He will probably start posting his defamatory slander there in no time, so let's keep an eye on him. 'iPower' looks like a legitimate server, so I think they won't tolerate his brand of internet mud slinging.

Sincerely,

Arran.

http://www.belgiumcongo3.bizland.com/id13.html
                            http://www.ipowerweb.com/

Comment

The latest from the crook !!

Excuse me, excuse! You are rude. You and friend Bednarsky have been haRassing me
                              for years. You knoiw you are fronting for this crook. Sorry it didn't work.

All further mail will deleted.

Regards,

Michael M. van Lauesen
                              On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:17 , Stephen French <stephen.french4@ntlworld.com> sent:

>
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              >
                              >Mike,
                              > Having just
                              >read ,what you write about internet fraud why dont you add yourself to the list.
                              >It seems your business practice fits totally in with the criminal fraternity you
                              >mention...what is the difference between your scam and theirs ??
                              >nothing...you portray yourself as a buisnessman and writer yet
                              >you bear no attributes of honesty. You bury your head in the sand regarding
                              >my order is unjust ,unfair and pathetc...as stated before i have and will
                              >continue to initiate action until you see fit to correct your error and provide
                              >me with my purchases , or give me a refund. (WW1 Austrian Pilot
                              >badges)
                              >Regards
                              >Mr French

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X