Juncker catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juncker catalog

Anyone ever seen one? How can a major retailer not leave a paper trail?
    pseudo-expert

I don't recall ever having seen one.

Comment

Never. I'm still waiting for Kay to stop playing around and find one

How about a Zimmermann catalog, for orders even?

Chris
      Last edited by kriztof; 09-18-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

When I read this thread title, I jumped out of my seat.

Never seen one, but I sure would love to.

They do exist, though. This is their storefront from a 1932 catalogue:

...and what is described as an "early mark":

Best regards,
        Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

All I have and have seen is the same as the front cover shown above which is a collection of 20 or so pages (40 sides) showing pages of Juncker catalogues from different periods. Lots of Picklehaubes and even British cap badges ! Interesting how Juncker use a serifed ' I ' instead of a ' J' . I am suprised and not a little dissapointed that given the glamourous asthetics of the pilot badges not one appears in the book, in fact, barely any aviation related items at all. Here are some pages for anyone who has not seen this book. Ferg1.

Comment

I bet this shown one is pre-WW1, and we see there are no orders or decorations at all, as they did not make anything (or much) like this in the old pre-WW1 times!

These "Militär-Effeckten" was typically their stuff.
            sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

But what about the inter-war years? Surely they were selling something then.
              pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
                But what about the inter-war years? Surely they were selling something then.
                One of the persistent questions in the back of my mind, always, is: what was the relationship between AWS and Juncker? A corollary question is: what did Juncker's EKs look like? I am always asking myself this, and always trying to work towards an answer piece by piece. For this reason, I have always wanted to see a good Juncker interwar catalogue.

The one shown in my post above is reportedly from 1932, which would qualify nicely. I have sent an email to the fellow who posted the photo of the shop display asking him if he has the entire catalogue. I have had no reply as yet but I will report back here if I get one.

In the meantime, it would be great of some of the photos in the post above by Ferg could be reloaded, as two are now deleted.
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

AWS and Meybauer IMO. The tank badge in Maybauer's catalog has the "Juncker" obverse. They were all located within a grenades throw of each other. Maybe someone has an AWS catalog too?
                  pseudo-expert

Comment

I still can't believe we can find nothing for these makers....... Surely they are not marked secret. C'mon guys. Share em if you got'em.

Perhaps a Berlin city library might have them on microfilm????
                    pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X