Attached Files

reverse and mm stamps
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice Cross Mike!
      Best regards,
      Michel

Comment

Thanks Michel, iam enjoying spending the money i recieved from the sale of my SS dagger & i've been looking for a nice CD 800, this one came from Marcus Schultz

I just wish i had more daggers to sell to buy more Imperial EK's

Comment

Nice cross & one of the more difficult to find with the pin stamp.

Chris

Comment

The core...........have a look at the core-this is just the 2nd one with the CD800 at the pin I've ever seen!
            Micha

Comment

Mike, you are getting quite a collection.
              pseudo-expert

Comment

Thanks guys its nice to get a EK1 once in while, but i didnt think it would be possibly as good a catch as it sounds Any pics of the other you've seen Micha?

Comment

Hey Mike!

Thought about buying the cross too, kinda rare piece. But when I see it for now, I´m somehow glad I didn´t bought it. Appeared different on the original pics

Sure, are rare piece and it´s nice to see you beeing happy with it, but it´s condition really (!) appeared a lot better on MB. Maybe it´s just your pics

Anyhow, rare find!

greetings
                  Andy

Comment

Andy, sure it wasnt the super speedy mikey finger on the friday update Its not 100% perfect paint but i like it its got character

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by evilmike View Post
                      Thanks Michel, iam enjoying spending the money i recieved from the sale of my SS dagger & i've been looking for a nice CD 800, this one came from Marcus Schultz

I just wish i had more daggers to sell to buy more Imperial EK's
                      What you sold that Boker SS dagger to someone else, boyos nowadays , nice cross by the way

Comment

I like the mm on the pin. That's a style I am still looking for myself.

Comment

A very Interesting variation of the CD800 ... thanks for showing .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X