Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
    All I have is this bar.
    When you have this, to you even need more?

Comment

Originally posted by Kondor View Post
      Thanks for posting your First Class Cross Don. These are amazing! I am jelous of your double Reuss Medal Brace as well! Yep, real eye candy
      First class? First class of what? This is an one class award, from what I know.

But lovely they are, anyhow...

sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

Holy crow Kondor, that is an incredible flyer's group you've shown, with the rare-as-hen's-teeth Bavarian Flyer's Commemorative Badge

Comment

Originally posted by saschaw View Post
          First class? First class of what? This is an one class award, from what I know.

But lovely they are, anyhow...

I will stand (or sit) corrected, but I'm aware of a 4th class cross on the same ribbon as the medal with the royal cipher on the front but executed in silver and also a 3rd class cross with the royal cipher executed in gold on enamel. I naturally assumed that the steck kreuz was the 1st class before the neck order comes into play. Not the Equal of the EKI

Comment

Originally posted by VtwinVince View Post
            Holy crow Kondor, that is an incredible flyer's group you've shown, with the rare-as-hen's-teeth Bavarian Flyer's Commemorative Badge
            Vince, I wasn't aware that these were so rare. I love the one I found years ago because of the special crown with the added red wax to give it that extra special touch!
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice, could you show the reverse? I'm still looking for one of these.

Comment

THough it isn't on the topic of Reuss, I'll be happy to! It is marked 800 only on the back. So I don't know who made this one.
                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X