1914 s-w ek2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1914 s-w ek2

I'm finally geting to photo some of my crosses, I need to practice withthe camera, but here it is none the less. Enjoy.
    Christopher

000_0016.jpg

I purchased this S-W cross with an Honor Cross ribbon hand sewn to it. It has been there for a very long time so i decided to leave it. The bayo in the back round is a 1908 Brazilian model Mauser.

000_0017.jpg

Comment

Nice one, Christopher. Keep 'em coming.
      Best regards,
      Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

nice cross

Comment

Originally posted by evilmike View Post
          nice cross
          I agree,
          Nice cross and nice pictures. Let's see some more.

Comment

Thanks,
            Here is a KO I got from a forum friend in Germany. I think the KO cores are very nice. I like them very much. Lots of detail.

my ironcross1914 003.jpg

Comment

What can I do to make the entire cross clear and crisp. It seams that the forground on my photos are bluring a bit.

The box that these crosses are in are purchased from a buisness friend from the UK. I really like them because of their unique "original" look. They compliment the crosses nicely IMO.

my ironcross1914 004.jpg

Comment

It seems that my camera has run out of batteries so i'll have to post more tomarrow.

Comment

Nice, Christopher. It is my personal preference not to mix any reproductions in with the originals in my collection. You may find that an original cross without the reproduction case gives your collection a better "feel" of the times.

Keep showing those great EKs
                  Best regards,
                  Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Unfortunitlly, my "pockets" are not as deep and as well lined, as some of my fellow members here on the forum. But I do see your point....Original crosses with their cases would be more "historical"
                    I purchase these reproduction cases, because with them I have something for protection when I have to move/store my crosses. They are not original, but are very well made and display well with the crosses.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X