X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stick to it ,,,the soldering is what I want to see ,,,,

ps
    I do not feel responsible fore someone else's homework ......but

had my thoughts about it yes ,,,but figured anyone who wood start bidding on those crosses is capable enough and,, have its own expertise throe experience ,,,
    and not only the opinions on a forum ,,,

regards kay

Comment

I don't know if someone here got them or not. If we let things go by without comment then why are we here? I guess we just want to have a bunch of look what I got, neat, great find..... threads.

Its not doing homework for people, merely being part of a community looking out for each other. We all see things slightly different. I didn't really look at them because I was not in the position to bid on them so I just looked at the comments posted and moved on. My bad I guess.
      pseudo-expert

Comment

its good you comment the way you did,,Don.
        don't get me wrong

fore some our comments may be the reason to tip balance to buy or not ....

no matter what I think or feel about it ,,,,,

regards kay

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
          I don't know if someone here got them or not. If we let things go by without comment then why are we here? I guess we just want to have a bunch of look what I got, neat, great find..... threads.

Its not doing homework for people, merely being part of a community looking out for each other. We all see things slightly different. I didn't really look at them because I was not in the position to bid on them so I just looked at the comments posted and moved on. My bad I guess.
          I agree, we all benefit from research and "some" of us even seem to live our entire life here.

In this case did not like them from the first look but had no time to research them properly and totally forgot about them. Now regret it, mainly because the lack of good pics for reference but also for missing 2 maybe good AWS or CFZ's.

Something that bugged me lately is the lack of answers in some threads, they get a lot of attention but no one seems to bother with writing anything. Think the "discussing climate" in the 'Crosses of the Wehrmacht' section is more harsh and sometimes more heated but that's not a bad thing.

Discussion is good, even if we piss eachother off sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by Roglebk View Post
            Something that bugged me lately is the lack of answers in some threads, they get a lot of attention but no one seems to bother with writing anything.
            I agree...
            Last edited by streptile; 06-24-2010, 07:05 PM.
            Best regards,
            Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Think the "discussing climate" in the 'Crosses of the Wehrmacht' section is more harsh and sometimes more heated but that's not a bad thing.

Discussion is good, even if we piss eachother off sometimes!
              [/QUOTE]

that mentality is exactly the reason WY I stay away there ,,,,,

Comment

.[/quote]

Didn't know that Kay, you are one of the good fellas that say whatever you think about things and i highly respect you for that.

Didn't mean that we should "piss eachother off" more in here, love the nice discussion climate and all u guys but sometimes it feels like the Imp forum would benefit from more discussions.

Really hope that members here do not "hold back" and shy away from asking q's because there is no such thing as a dumb one!

About the Enamel EK's Thies had. Did anyone save the high res pics and are willing to share them?

Comment

Didn't know that Kay, you are one of the good fellas that say whatever you think about things and i highly respect you for that.

Didn't mean that we should "piss eachother off" more in here, love the nice discussion climate and all u guys but sometimes it feels like the Imp forum would benefit from more discussions.

Really hope that members here do not "hold back" and shy away from asking q's because there is no such thing as a dumb one!

About the Enamel EK's Thies had. Did anyone save the high res pics and are willing to share them?
                  [/QUOTE]

Carl ,,,my comment was also a little to hard ,,,
                  your a very OK guy ,,,,,and what you meant is,,,,, a healthy discussion is O so nice.

I agree

and that is the right mentality

but just as I read you're comment a example off ( personal disliking between members ) on third Reich section was on my mind ,,,,and not an old one ,,,,

and indeed a reason to stay away fore me ,,but aim also still very upset about it ,,,so my reaction was a little to much and not meant directly to you .

my apology's,,,and aim sorry fore my stupid comment

regards kay

Last edited by Montgomery Burns; 06-26-2010, 06:02 AM.

Comment

[/quote]

my apology's,,,and aim sorry fore my stupid comment

regards kay

.[/quote]

It was not stupid at all Kay!

Comment

Discussions are a good thing. I think the Imperial section just moves at a more relaxed pace than the TR sections. Maybe because we don't have as many good fakes yet.
                      pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
                        Discussions are a good thing. I think the Imperial section just moves at a more relaxed pace than the TR sections. Maybe because we don't have as many good fakes yet.

and no swastika's ,,

Comment

For some reason swazs get people all worked up.....
                          pseudo-expert

Comment

I think it comes from Zinc poisoning.

Comment

Originally posted by gregM View Post
                              I think it comes from Zinc poisoning.
                              Amen!

Comment

Did anyone save the high res pics and are willing to share them?
                                Yes, I have them in pieces.
                                Best regards,
                                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X