Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nicht kampfer Schaumburg-Lippe

Hi!

When I was reading OEK yesterday I found something that hardly shocked me...

Some time ago I have read that the NK Schaumburg-Lippe crosses for loyal duty only 281 were award. Thats not a lot, I thought. So in Nimmerguts catalog that cross on a combatant ribbon is standing for 75 euro and on non-combatant ribbon only for 70 euro (!)

I think that kampfer are more common, so can anyone explain me why non-combatant ones are cheaper than combatant in OEK?

Btw, here is mine non-combatant

Regards,
    Borzadow

I think with the price there was just someone kidding.

On the other hand, those awards on NC ribbon should not be valued much higher in a price guide. A lose ribbon can be added to a "common" cross and without documents or within an authentic group, such a NC cross is rather a thing of believing...
    sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

Thanks saschaw
      But I think that original non-combatant ribbons for Schaumburg-Lippe are however hard to find... so 70 euro is some kind of joke, as you say, anyway.

Comment

I think part of the reason is that most people do not care of a NK version.
        Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

Perhaps if it was mounted on a medal bar it would attract more interest.
          pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X