Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Michel, I dont' have it any more but as far as I can remember it had some numbers, possibly part of an address. Your Gode has a nice obverse, the Gode repros are better than the ebay offerings, though I have not seen a Bremen version.

J

Comment

Incidentally, she/he is listing it as a replica.

Comment

I want to share an Imperial Silver class wound badge that I am pretty sure is a Fake. The measurements are approx 37x42 mm. Weight is 7.29 grams on a digital lab scale. The "Type V" style as this is appears to be heavily faked.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Ron P; 01-01-2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Saxe-Weimer-Eisenach Medal

What does everyone think of this one? The ring suspension on the Saxe-Weimer-Eisenach Medal looks different than any others I have seen.

Jason

Comment

A new fake 1914EK1. I've seen two of these tonight and don't recall seeing them before.

Regards
              Mike

Obverse....
              Attached Files
              Regards
              Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Reverse, with needle pin hardware. There are several types of genuine examples with needle pins - but this is not one of them!
                Attached Files
                Regards
                Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Kenny View Post
                  A new fake 1914EK1. I've seen two of these tonight and don't recall seeing them before.
                  Ha, thanks! Wanted to post this one as well, but forgot about it. This seems to be a typical "raritaetensammlerclub" piece.

Check out his website, unfortunally he has none of this very own style offered at the moment. I would not buy there, but it's up to you guys. Sure some things are genuine, but with most I have serios doubts. And then why buy standard stuff at such an adress... http://www.ordensammler.com/
                  sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

Originally posted by saschaw View Post
                    Ha, thanks! Wanted to post this one as well, but forgot about it. This seems to be a typical "raritaetensammlerclub" piece.

Check out his website, unfortunally he has none of this very own style offered at the moment. I would not buy there, but it's up to you guys. Sure some things are genuine, but with most I have serios doubts. And then why buy standard stuff at such an adress... http://www.ordensammler.com/
                    Are these new EK1s magnetic? They look the bit from the front!!

Comment

Originally posted by luftkreig View Post
                      Are these new EK1s magnetic? They look the bit from the front!!
                      I think they are: iron core with silver frame... in my opinion, besides the Latvian fakes, the most dangerous ones, as long as you don't know the design.

sigpic

Visit www.woeschler-orden.de, updated each 1st and 15th a month!

Comment

Another with similar core.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Notice the same crown as the one posted by Mike.
                          Attached Files

Comment

similar hardware except this one has a flat wire catch
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Latvian?
                                http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...E:B:SS:US:1123
                                pseudo-expert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X