The Wehrwolf !!! The skull...!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wehrwolf !!! The skull...!!!

I think some collectors know the Wehrwolf Kampfbund (Weimar era). The skull was one of their symbols! I always thought, the female members wore only pendants with the W and two Wolfsangel! Those female members wore the pendants only during the active service for the Wehrwolf! I did not know a civil badge existed too!

On the left side you can a the civil badge, in the middle one of the big W-pendants and on the left side a Wehrwolf badge in the first and secound variant!

I had the chance to buy a civil badge for female Wehrwolf members! I will post photos, after I got the badge!!!
    Last edited by Sergeant 08; 10-12-2008, 09:56 AM.

Comment

It arrived! The Opfergruppen membership badge for female Wehrwolf members

It is not easy to get Wehrwolf stuff......

Especially the stuff of the youth organsiation "Jungwolf" and female members stuff ("Opfergruppen") is hard to find. One reason: Only 5000 women were member in the Wehrwolf (only 8% female members).

Last edited by Sergeant 08; 10-12-2008, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Opfergruppen women together with male members! It is one of two or three photos of Opfergruppen that I have ever seen.

Last edited by Sergeant 08; 10-12-2008, 08:09 AM.

Comment

In 1932 the Opfergruppen got a new name (Deutsche Frau) and uniform clothes (black dress etc.) The male members wore in the different local Wehrwolf groups a lot of uniform variants (field grey ww1 uniforms) in the first years. In 1928 they got own uniform rules (black cap etc.)

Last edited by Sergeant 08; 10-12-2008, 12:49 PM.

Comment

A 1933 newspaper (I think Robin posted it some months ago) with the new name of the Opfergruppen and a W-pendant:

Comment

All different badges together
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Sergeant 08; 12-30-2008, 11:04 AM.

Comment

This looks like the one in the drawing...............Jungwolf.

Sorry for poor picture.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
                  This looks like the one in the drawing...............Jungwolf.

Sorry for poor picture.

From the style of the W it could be one of the early Jungwolf badges!

Comment

The Black Book!

This is a real, rare Wehrwolf Black Book! I found it on ebay during last months. It is a not official cronicle of the Wehrwolf!
                    It was published in 1938 (after the Wehrwolf was dissolved in 1933).

The book got the name Black book because the black cover (the secound reason was, it was not allowed to publish!).

Why this book is very rare?

The leader of the Wehrwolf Fritz Kloppe was not allowed to publish a book without permission of the Reichsschrifttumskammer.
                    The Gestapo got informations about the publishing of the forbidden book and Kloppe got an "invitation" to the Gestapo Zentrale in Berlin.
                    One day before he went to the Gestapo Zentrale (02.06.1938), Kloppe shipped the first edition to Wehrwolf members!

Kloppe got some problems because the book and no secound edition was published. Only some books
                    (the books that Kloppe shipped to Wehrwolf members on 02.06.1938) survived.....
                    Last edited by Sergeant 08; 10-13-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

The cover:

Last edited by Sergeant 08; 10-13-2008, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Some photo impressions...

Comment

Hello,

I would love to find a WW Liederbuch like that one.
                          Very nice items.

Best Regards

Comment

Wehrwolf books

A real Wehrwolf Liederbuch is easier to get and cheaper than the Wehwolf Black Book. Although, you will need some time to find a Wehrwolf Liederbuch.

PS: The Black Book "Kamerad, weisst du noch?" was published in a new edition in 2006 too!

Comment

Here are some other Wehrwolf related publications:

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X