Case for large medal and ribbon bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case for large medal and ribbon bar

As some of you know I specialize in cased Iron Crosses, more specificly the 1914 EK2 with case. I recently purchase a large case for a medal and ribbon bar. The pictures are at communities.msn.com/paulseks. Just click on pictures and go to the botton. You will see two pictures titled Large Medal and Ribbon bar case 1 and 2. The case measures 11x5.5x1.5 inches. The second pic shows the inside. It is hard to see but there are two slites to received the pin backs for a medal and ribbon bar. They measure 9 inches for the medal bar and 5 inches for the ribbon bar. The case has a 1914 EK on top. I thought it would be fun to post the case and see if other collectors had a matching medal and ribbon bar that would fit. So if you have the medal and ribbon bar I have the case. Let's see what fits.
    Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Link?

Hi Paul, I can't get your link to open, can you email it to me? Thanks, Rick
    PS: Any maker mark to the case base?

Comment

That's what I get for having fat fingers. The link is communities.msn.com/paulsek2. The case is not maker marked. I only have 2 cases out of 70 that have a maker mark.
      Imperial German Medalbars and Ribbonbars

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X