VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Imperial German Shoulder board or Frockcoat Collectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Imperial German Shoulder board or Frockcoat Collectors?

Hi would you guys post some images of your shoulder boards or forckcoats? or just start some discussion? There is not much informations about these 2 subjects in imperial forum.
    best regards
    Hannibal

At long last

I was beggining to think I was the only member in the UK who was interested in shoulder boards, I collect 'Banjo board' full dress officer's boards, plus any other officer's epaulettes . They are like hen's teeth over here. but not too expensive, mainly 'cos no one else seems to want them !

Comment

OK, I excavated the back pages (always "time travel" and change the setting on how far back to look in each forum to cruise back through old threads still there), and found Shoulder Boards Part 2, but Part One apparently was abducted by aliens.

I've brought up 2 and made "1" into a new "3"--anybody else, please feel free to start threads 4 and on. It takes a long time to download if too many scans get posted on any one.

Gotta go look for scans of a boxed cavalry Oberstleutnant's dress "banjos" for Newlyn.

How about enlisted men's straps anybody?

Comment

A happy man

Thanks Rick, things of beauty, never seen those Bavarian Jager boards before, damned excellent Ringmeister ! !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X