Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godet with Fangs

Hi
    does anyone see any issues with this one. Had a look in the database and it looks ok to my untrained eye.
    thanks
    andy
    Attached Files

rear

rear
    Attached Files

Comment

mm

mm
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Andy,

I also see no problems with this example from the pics. Possibly cleaned but I can see no signs of repairs. Quite good condition and hard to find.

Regards
        Mike
        Regards
        Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

I want it!

Comment

A genuine Godet. Unfortunately it has been over cleaned. Nonetheless a tough one to find.

Tony
            An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

"First ponder, then dare." von Moltke

Comment

Indee a hard one to find!!!

Comment

Very nice. Don't worry about the cleaning. In 60-80 years it will look as good as old again.
                pseudo-expert

Comment

Very nice

Comment

One of my favorites

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments.Have been on the hunt for one of these for a ling time so was very pleased to get it. It was on DN's update last Friday so was even more suprised when it was not sold.
                      regards
                      andy

Comment

Godet

It was sold, and very quickly. He just didn't post sold for a while. Now I have time to finish this thread. When I pulled up D.N.'s site, it was early, and I saw the Godet with fangs.. I've been after one of these for quite sometime now myself. I was sure I had it, as it was still early and it wasn't listed as SOLD. Got the bad news from Detlev about an hour or so later that it was sold. So the hunt for one of these continues.
                        Last edited by ekhunter; 03-25-2008, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X