Wurttemberg Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wurttemberg Bar

I really like this bar,with the Prussian EK2 and Wurttemberg nine year long service medal. The Kyffhauser medal is an extra treat

Very nice pre-1934 bar belonging to a junior enlisted soldier. Wrapped in the common style for Wuertemberg. Steve

Comment

Originally posted by regular122 View Post
      Very nice pre-1934 bar belonging to a junior enlisted soldier. Wrapped in the common style for Wuertemberg. Steve
      thanx for checking it out Steve

Comment

Nice bar Scott for a typical front fighter. It understates the horrors he saw I'm sure. There were 10-20,000 of these guys for every PLM winner and yet without guys like him no PLMs would have been earned.
        pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
          Nice bar Scott for a typical front fighter. It understates the horrors he saw I'm sure. There were 10-20,000 of these guys for every PLM winner and yet without guys like him no PLMs would have been earned.
          Thanx Don. the same thoughts ran through my mind as well: the medals signify great hardships and sacrifice,and unknown horrors in the trenches
          Last edited by Scott Powell; 09-09-2007, 07:05 PM.

Comment

I really like this bar. It's simple, but yet impressive if you think about its history.

Comment

Originally posted by Fahnenjunker View Post
              I really like this bar. It's simple, but yet impressive if you think about its history.
              thanx Fahnenjunker

Comment

Scott,

here is a similar one that I restored that is very close to yours with the exception of the Wuerttemberg Bravery Medal. I always enjoy seeing the Kyff medals, as they are unique and present much better than the Hindenburg Crosses. Steve
                Attached Files

Comment

And here are some nice Wuerttemberg items as well. Steve
                  Attached Files

Comment

Steve,
                    Nice looking set.

Comment

NICE sets steve,thank you for sharing those.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X