Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird looking EKI

Greetings
    This EKI was on Ebay, I think it's kind of weird but cute. Well, my limited knowledge is not enough to make any identification on this one . What do you think about it?

Comment

Comment

I looked at this one too
        I like the pin, the crown looks ok BUT I don't know what to
        think of the date. The style of lettering looks like 1960s-70s
        poster art.

Not sure what to think about it.

Comment

Too wierd for me. The crown, date, and W are all different/foriegn and the mark on the back looks bad too. I would be hesitant to bid on this one.
          pseudo-expert

Comment

Hi,

Seems like everyone saw this one! I agree with the comments on the core - the details are strange. To me, the very heavy 800 stamp is also strange on this example. I did not like what looks to be a catch repair, but that's personal preference.

I have a similar example in my collection and it is unusual in that it is one-piece and ONLY vaulted around the vertical axis. It does not have the standard vaulting. Same hardware as this example but the core is of much higher quality and along the lines of one of the WS variants.

Regards
            Mike
            Regards
            Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X