My 60th Iron Cross L/57 EK2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 60th Iron Cross L/57 EK2

This just arrived. Picked up from the estand. It's my 60th Iron Cross. I paid a bit more than normal for this one but I figured you don't see them much. It's marked L/57 clearly on the ring. This piece has a pretty unique look. The core is a matte black, and the beading almost has a golden hue to it that doesn't show as much in the pictures. It has the demensions of a TR period cross. You don't see too many L marked EK2's from either the 1914 or 1939 series, so I'm glad I got this one. Do you even see the maker L/57 that much at all?
    Attached Files

The rear. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice cross Steve.
      You must own almost ALL of the Ek2s by now

Comment

Hi Steve,
        Sweet EK very crisp & clean The black core finish reminds me of the black finish seen on lazy 2 RKs. Niizzzzze!
        E.

Comment

Greg, I'm a long way from all the EK2's. This is the first one I've picked up in awhile. This really is a nice looking piece, especially in hand. Thanks for the comments. The 60 crosses is all my 39's and 14's in both classes combined, not just EK2's.

Comment

60 is all ? It seems like yesterday when you only had a handfull.
            You've got a nice collection going

Comment

Thanks, it's been my main focus and will continue to be. I've picked up a few other items here and there but Iron Crosses are my main thing. And yes, I have been picking up my share. I've also been showing some restaint believe it or not. That being said, there is a 39 EK1 and EK2 on the way. After that I'm stopping, I swear.

Comment

Huuuuhhh!

What a beauty. Congrats!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X