Uberweisungsnationale to Offizier Otto Müller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uberweisungsnationale to Offizier Otto Müller

I have recently acquired 5 Militärpasse, 2 Soldbucher and 1 Uberweisungsnationale. I'm not into WW1 militaria and these were found in a collection of mainly WW2 photo albums and documents. I did a quick search on ebay and the forums and found out it seems they aren't very popuplar. As I have no knowledge of this stuff I decided to post them anyway for your viewing pleasure and I am hoping some of you could give me some advice is there is anything rare, curious or just interesting to be found within them. I could use some help on some entries as well. I'll post these seperately as I thought that would be easier to handle. I could be missing some important pages, so if you need any more scans, please let me know.

Last is the Uberweisungsnationale to Otto Müller. Perhaps interesting as he was an officer and received multiple wounds. First service in 1909 with IR107. He stayed with that unit up till WW1 and got promoted up till Offizier. Earned the EK2 on 26th of May 1915. Served in 1914-1915 in France, being wounded in the right upper thigh in 1914 and the left lower thigh + haunch in 1915. Seems he was sent away from the front after those wounds, serving in various Ersatz units, but seeing action again in 1917 with IR473 in the East. Wounded again, again with some Ersatz units, and some last action with IR473 in 1918 in France.

Attached Files

Comment

2 - Personal details
      Attached Files

Comment

3 - Military details
        Attached Files

Comment

4 - More service
          Attached Files

Comment

And more.

That's all, thanks in advance for your help!
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X