Soldbuch and Militärpass to Fahrer Walter Rodder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soldbuch and Militärpass to Fahrer Walter Rodder

I have recently acquired 5 Militärpasse, 2 Soldbucher and 1 Uberweisungsnationale. I'm not into WW1 militaria and these were found in a collection of mainly WW2 photo albums and documents. I did a quick search on ebay and the forums and found out it seems they aren't very popuplar. As I have no knowledge of this stuff I decided to post them anyway for your viewing pleasure and I am hoping some of you could give me some advice is there is anything rare, curious or just interesting to be found within them. I could use some help on some entries as well. I'll post these seperately as I thought that would be easier to handle. I could be missing some important pages, so if you need any more scans, please let me know.

This is the Militärpass and Soldbuch of Fahrer Walter Rodder. A young recruit of 1915. Saw action in Germany, the Eastern Front, then Western Front: Aisne-Champagne, Reims, Oise, Somme, Flandern 1918 (Cambrai - Saint Quentin). Another page I think says he could ride a horse and was trained on the Armenpistole 08? Could use a helping hand on that page (4) though. He served in Schwere Funkenstation 30, as he was trained as a Funker, but it seems he became a "Fahrer" afterwards.

Attached Files

Comment

2 - Military service. Would the entry "anl. 2" under number 10 indicate he was in 2 "Feldzuge"?
      Attached Files

Comment

3 - Page 4, with some military training.
        Attached Files

Comment

And last, units entered in his Soldbuch.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi !

On page 4 (Ausbildung - trained), he was really trained on the Armenpistole 08, probably a L******252;ger.

I think that this stamp is for a Garde Regiment :

But perharps I made a mistake...

Another stamp on milit******228;rpass in my own collection :

Can you take photos of the 1st page (n******176; 6 : Bei welchem Truppenteil) and/or page 3 (n******176; 8 : Von welchem Truppenteil) ?

It is a nice milit******228;rpass.

Stephan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X