Militärpass and Soldbuch to Landsturmmann Paul Schneider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Militärpass and Soldbuch to Landsturmmann Paul Schneider

I have recently acquired 5 Militärpasse, 2 Soldbucher and 1 Uberweisungsnationale. I'm not into WW1 militaria and these were found in a collection of mainly WW2 photo albums and documents. I did a quick search on ebay and the forums and found out it seems they aren't very popuplar. As I have no knowledge of this stuff I decided to post them anyway for your viewing pleasure and I am hoping some of you could give me some advice is there is anything rare, curious or just interesting to be found within them. I could use some help on some entries as well. I'll post these seperately as I thought that would be easier to handle. I could be missing some important pages, so if you need any more scans, please let me know.

This is the Militärpass and Soldbuch to Landsturmmann Paul Schneider. He fought with Ldw.Rgt. 102. Fought in Verdun 1916. Then in march 1916 to the Eastern Front. On the 6th of July 1917 he was wounded south of Zarudzie in Poland, hit by an artillery grenade in the """r. Br. und r. B.""". Would this be his right ????? and his right leg? Then also an award entry on the 4th of September 1917 for the """F.A.M. in Bronze""". What is this award?

Attached Files

Comment

2 - Personal details
      Attached Files

Comment

3 - Military details
        Attached Files

Comment

And last - shooting practice. So, was he a good shooter?
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X