Check out this thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=215617

Regards,

Chuck

Chuck--Very nice mini Ek2
    Being 3 piece makes it a more desireable than the standard
    one piece minis.

Comment

Wow Chuck. I am with Greg on this one. Fantastic mini. Not often seen and very high quality. Steve

Comment

I thought it might raise some eyebrows. It sure did with me, once I got a good look at it, that is.

A fellow walked up to my table today and said he brought me something. I have seen this older man at this particular gunshow for many years, now. He has always looked over my tables, but never asked to see anything, or offered anything for sale to me before. He pulled this mini out of his shirt pocket and asked if I was interested. "Of course, I collect all forms of the Iron Cross", I said and asked him what he needed for it. We agreed, I paid him, and only after he left did I really look at it. When I first saw it, I thought it to surely be of one piece construction, as they all seem to be. Boy, was I surprised by what I saw when I really looked at it. It made my show!

Surprisingly, it is not maker marked anywhere, which I find unusual given it's quality, but I guess you can't have it all. I am just tickled to death that out of all the people there it wound up with me.

I am glad you both like it as well.

Regards,

Chuck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X