Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

wow--IF this is all original then I would say that it is an amazing group.
                        I do not have enough experience with this to know one way or another.
                        I am sure this group will spark some discussion about authenticity.

good luck

Comment

Items certainly look original at face value. Would love to see better detail on the back of the badge. Can't tell if there is a mark on the back of the crown or not.

One possible discrepancy on the militray pass is the entry date of the EKII does not match the certificate date. But maybe he was awarded two? Seems odd. Will have to study this more. Steve

Comment

Originally posted by regular122 View Post
                            Items certainly look original at face value. Would love to see better detail on the back of the badge. Can't tell if there is a mark on the back of the crown or not.

One possible discrepancy on the militray pass is the entry date of the EKII does not match the certificate date. But maybe he was awarded two? Seems odd. Will have to study this more. Steve
                            My opinion is the man who wrote the entry did a mistake with the EKII. Some people are confused and do mistakes....specially at the end of war

Comment

This is a nice group. No way to accertain if the medals are the orginal medals to the gentleman, but very nice. The documents seem good, but hard to tell by only looking at these photos. It's difficult to view the quality of the entries, (or lack of quality). The different dates for the EKII doesn't bother me.

Yes Dieter, U-Boot groups are rare and would be particularly valuable to the imp. german naval collector. On the basis of document group with or without the medal/badges, it would appeal to me as well.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X