Authenitic WW1 Ehrenkreuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authenitic WW1 Ehrenkreuz

Does this look original to you? I've got a couple of hours to decided before the auction its on closes. Its not listed for a large amount of money so I thought I might have a go at getting it.
    Attached Files

You'd probably get a more educated opinion on this piece in Imperial, so I'm moving this thread there.
    George

Comment

George, thanks. I am running out of time on this one, any opinions?

Comment

It's kind of hard to judge just by a picture. I don't see anything wrong with it -- but then I'm just looking at a picture of one side.
        If time is running out and you have any doubt about the piece, however, then I think you should pass. You can always get an absolutely guaranteed good 1914 EK 2 later.
        George

Comment

Here is the other side. It is on at a low price, and I like EKs imperial or third reich, though I don't own many. Nearly all my stuff is from the main dealers, so I thought I'd chance a risk with little to lose
          Attached Files

Comment

Richard, did you buy it?
            Bernd is a good guy, I bought from him a few times, have been very happy. Pay no attention to his 0 feedback, he has been on Ebay a while and was booted off for selling 3rd Reich stuff, this is his new ID.

Comment

Not bernd matthesik?

If its him I can endorse him, didn't know he'd been kicked off though.

Comment

nope, this guy is Bernd Rosenkranz

Comment

Just a For General Information:

doesn't always work with "hurry up last minute" requests... sometimes we're actually NOT around here. I'm actually spending a lot of time watching nothing happen on war TV news currently so give us some "lead time!"

Comment

Rick, I didn't wish to appear rude, impatient though I agree!

Sadly I didn't win it, I placed a bid but got pipped. Budulai, I also noticed his previous seller ID by accident really which gave me more confidence to bid.

Comment

No problems with that cross! Everythinkg looks fine.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X