German-American Veteran's badge from 1895

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German-American Veteran's badge from 1895

Last edited by Eric Stahlhut; 09-01-2008, 12:05 PM.

Last edited by Eric Stahlhut; 09-01-2008, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Nice badge! I have been collecting medals, photos etc of German veterans groups in America for years and can't remember ever seeing one that looked so much like an American Civil War-Span-Am War era veterans badge. Hope you will find others to post. Fred

Comment

Thanks, Fred

..and welcome to the Forum, by the way! I'm sure that you will enjoy participating here. I do have a few other items that I can post for you- others may have seen them, but some of the other newer members might like them as well.

Please feel free to post any of your examples!

Comment

It will be awhile until I learn how and get set up to post pictures on this site but until then I have parked a few photos which maybe of interest on my MSN photo site. To get there go to the MSN site, click on groups and then search for "medals badges and related stuff" which is my site. Nothing is for sale on the site it is just a place where I share. Fred

Comment

Frank's stuff

Here's a quicker way to see some of Franks things. I think that some of us will be very interested! Cool!
            He also has some nonrelated items that are pretty neat as well..

Never mind, it won't work! Damn that big butterfly guy, or is he a moth>shortcut
            Last edited by Eric Stahlhut; 03-01-2003, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X