Completing Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completing Groups

Last edited by stogieman; 11-11-2005, 11:34 AM.

I have the 1936 citations book, reissued in 1964, for all Saint Henry Order awards, which also lists birth data of recipients. I also have rank lists etc. Always glad to assist a real person with a real name on research. Rick
    PS have been in contact with "Stogieman" (who IS a real person) and his bar recipient was a young wartime Leutnant with no pre-WWI career, whose choice of profession as career officer crashed and burned with the Armistice. Too bad, as his wartime decorations are extraordinary for such a young signals officer. No subsequent trace of him found in the arcane archives of trivia available to me, but the Saxon Military Archives may hopefully be opening up now with reunification. Rick

[This message has been edited by Rick Lundstrom (edited April 01, 2001).]

Comment

The scan of the bar was not complete. I would be interested to see it and would appreciate your reposting it.

thanks

Comment

Thank you for trying to upload the scan again, but it still did not take as far as I can tell. I have used a great researcher in the past, hopefully his number is not out of date, Robert McDivitt, West Chester, PA, telephone (610) 399-0384. He found some German archives related material for me that I never thought possible on some identified awards. He was not cheap but it was worth it for what it added to the grouping. Great guy to talk to.... Best of luck....

Comment

I am VERY cheap--ask any of my legions of happy Imperial collecting pals. No reasonable bribe spurned! Rick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X