Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helmet Value

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...22#post1406522
    I sold this spiked helmet to a fellow member of the forum on the e-stand, and he said he does not find it to be worth what he paid. He paid $1,060. There are a few little flaws as mentioned in the discription, but it is a very nice display. Is it worth that? I had quite a few people in line for it, but since he was first, I let him have it. Thus, I would think the price was fair?
    Later,
    Karl

It was well worth the money. It was worth what you wanted foe it before you went foe the B/O stuff. Jerry Dealsadeal!!!!!

Comment

He wants his money returned, but the helmet is just as I explained it in the e-stand. Apparently it did not arrive for about a week or so, and I thought it arrived and he was satisfied. I used the money for my plane ticket to Deutschland, so I do not have it at hand. I could save it back up and refund him it, but he won't let me. What should I do?
      Karl

Comment

i reckon its well worth the cash!! its as desribed(?) so i reckone you are within your rights to keep the cash! how long was it left before the buyer told you his concerns? id buy it in a heart beat if i had the cash!!

Comment

When I sent the helmet to him, there was not a single bad thing about the helmet. It was solid, but used shape. It saw lots of wear by the original owner. In shipment, the visor came detached somehow.
          I have fixed the visor, and have dropped the selling price considerably.
          Karl

Comment

Karl,

Did you state your price clearly? Did you describe the helmet accurately? I mean, are there any significant faults you glossed over?

If not, your buyer is stuck with what he got. It's a free market and anybody can play. Who knows what a given item is "really" worth? Disagreement about the price after the deal itself is not, except under fraudulent circumstances, a reason to cancel a deal. Rest assured.

Kind regards, Karl

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X