Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 Opinions

Hi all,

I am posting a few pictures for Henrik. He would like the members to discuss his cross for authenticity.

Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The core looks like copper or brass where the paint has chipped, can you verify this? I'm not an expert by far on Imperial EK's but just would like to know, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jgeary
          The core looks like copper or brass where the paint has chipped, can you verify this? I'm not an expert by far on Imperial EK's but just would like to know, thanks!
          Hopefully Henrik can answer the questions. A link to this thread has been sent to him.

Comment

Hi!

No its not copper or brass and its not paint ither it locks like silver to me. It locks like some black ones i the chipp. But i dont know what taht is. Sorry for my bad english i hope you can forgive me for this.

Thanks for you help Darrell.

Regards Henrik.
            Last edited by Minas Henrik; 04-25-2006, 05:33 PM.

Comment

I would guess that this is probably a good cross. It looks to be a 1939 sized cross. Judging from the shape of the arms, The style of the pin and catch ect. I would say that this was made in the 30s as a replacement piece.
              --Just my opinion

Comment

Hi Greg!

Yes i have ben thinking like that to. Taht the cross is a replacement piece from the 1930:s but i was not shore of it to 100%. Thanks for your ansver Greg.

Regards Henrik.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X